2014 ASAM 45th Annual Medical-Scientific Conference
4/10/2014 to 4/13/2014
April 10-13, 2014
6001 Destination Parkway
Orlando, Florida 32819
ASAM’s 45th Annual Medical-Scientific Conference
Goals and Objectives:
Present the most up-to-date information, research, guidance and policy discussion for professionals in the addiction medicine field.
To achieve this goal, the following specific objectives have been identified:
- Present the best new scientific research, best practices, treatments, tools and modalities in all areas of addiction medicine.
- Bring science into practice by focusing on the latest developments in research and treatment and translating them into clinically useful knowledge.
- Present concise, interactive, case-based and/or creative teaching methods through a mix of symposia, courses, workshops, didactic lectures, and paper and poster presentations based on accepted abstracts.
- Encourage involvement of early-career professionals, military and diverse populations in the field of addiction medicine.
- Provide participants the opportunity to network and interact with experts in their field.
At the conclusion of the conference, participants should be able to:
- Understand the current and new clinical approaches to treatment in various settings.
- Explore the issues to be addressed in treating individuals in diverse and special populations or with special physical, health and mental illnesses.
- Discuss the development of new science and treatments in addiction medicine.
American Society of Addiction Medicine
4601 N. Park Avenue, Upper Arcade #101
Chevy Chase, MD 20815
« Go to Upcoming Event List